About Complete Care Team
Complete Care Team provides Attendant Care and Nursing Care for people in the community with high support needs
Complete Care Team was established in 1999. Our registered office is 7 Hope St, Blaxland, in the lower Blue Mountains. We provide service to the Blue Mountains and Western Sydney areas.
The Directors of Complete Care Team are Rhonda Barrett RN and Michelle Barret
Rhonda Barrett, is in charge of service provision for our clients and carers. Rhonda is a Registered Nurse with over 25 years experience in different areas of nursing, the past 13 years as Director of Complete Care Team. Prior to this Rhonda worked in a local Residential Aged Care Service in the capacity of Nurse Unit Manager and in Home Nursing Services. Rhonda has certificates in Gerontology and Clinical Gerontology. Rhonda provides on-going professional support and accessibility to all our clients and overseas training and supervision of field staff via our service co-ordination team providing reliable and personalized care.
Michelle Barrett overseas the administration and financial management of Complete Care Team. Michelle has had many years’ experience in business and office administration. Michelle works closely with the community care sector as Treasurer for ACIA (Attendant Care Industry Association). Michelle has been Director of Complete Care Team for the past 13 years. Michelle assists Rhonda in ensuring a safe work environment for all CCT staff and clients.
Servicing the Blue Mountains, Western Sydney and beyond since 1999
Our Aim is to provide our clients with:
• Quality home based nursing & respite care in the Blue Mountains & surrounding areas
• A holistic model of care embracing the physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural, linguistic and social needs of each individual
• Support to the family members of individuals with high needs
• A service to the community which assists individuals to maximize their potential for independence and improve their quality of life
A flexible and tailor made service which addresses specific individual circumstances and our staff with:
• A safe workplace adhering to WH&S principles in cooperation with Staff and Clients alike
• Support via the Service Coordination Team
• A workplace where compatibility of Nursing, Attendant Carers and Clients are maximized
• An open and cooperative workplace with flexibility and where possible taking into consideration the individual circumstances of the Nursing and Attendant Carer
• Opportunities and possibilities for staff training, development & appraisals
• Incentives and rewards to Nursing and Attendant Carers for performance excellence.
It is important that everybody who works with Complete Care Team understand that the client is the focus of our service.
We do this by:
• Maximizing each client's potential for independence and quality of life
• Supporting each client to make informed choices regarding all aspects of their care
• Demonstrating respect for each client's cultural, religious and linguistic background
• Taking a person-centred approach
• Providing a holistic & wellness model of care
• Maintaining privacy and confidentiality
and by providing highly skilled qualified & experienced personnel:
• Registered Nurses
• Enrolled Nurses
• Assistant Nurses - Certificate Level II
• Attendant Carers
who have completed:
• A rigorous recruitment and selection process
• Working with Children Checks
• National Police Checks
• an induction process emphasizing high quality service provision, following Complete Care Team's Staff Policy and Procedures Manual, and
• Participate in ongoing training, supervision and support.
• To work towards providing a sustainable, effective service to meet the individual needs of a wide range of clients.
• To consistently strive to be at the cutting edge in developing high quality support services for people with high support needs and setting benchmarks for the industry.
• To uphold WH&S principles by ensuring a safe work environment for staff and clients by providing on-going training to all staff and implementing risk management procedures in the workplace.
Complete Care Team has achieved Certification to the Attendant Care Industry Management System Standard (ACIMSS), endorsed by the Attendant Care Industry Association (ACIA). This has driven Complete Care Team to improve quality across all areas of the organization.
Complete Care Team is certified for three years at a time, and is required to undergo an Audit of its Quality Management Systems annually to maintain certification. The audits are conducted by Health Audit NZ Ltd, who has signed a contract binding them to follow strict confidentiality guidelines in relation to the audits.