About Complete Care Team
Complete Care Team provides Attendant Care and Nursing Care for people in the community with high support needs.
Complete Care Team (CCT) was established in 1999.
We provide service to NSW, ACT and Queensland.
The founding Director of Complete Care Team, Rhonda Barrett oversees governance, operations and growth.
Chris Smith RN Clinical Manager/Educator is responsible for clinical governance and the management of clinical care for clients in care and their supporting staff. Chris provides quality support to staff on clinical matters and clinical care procedures. Chris develops and conducts education programs for field staff in line with best practice: mandatory staff orientation and training, and client specific competency-based training. Chris conducts client assessments, writes individual plans and safe work procedures, and liaises with supporting specialists.
• Our Blaxland Branch is managed by Rachael Dayes. Rachael has worked with Complete Care Team for the past 10 years and is experienced in all areas of providing attendant care, including Service Co-ordination, service delivery, supervision of staff, office administration and rostering. Rachael liaises with Case Managers, funding bodies and all other professionals involved in client supports. Rachael is supported in clinical management by Chris Smith RN Clinical Manager/Educator.
• Our Blacktown Branch is managed by Barbra McCauley. Barbra has worked with Complete Care Team for over 15 years and has over 25 years of management and financial experience. Barbra is supported in clinical management by RN Service Co-ordinator Vanessa Thumbarin.
Vanessa is a Registered Nurse with over 12 years of experience in Nursing including acute, medical/surgical, maternity, rehabilitation, disability, community care and residential aged care. Vanessa works closely with staff and the clients to provide ongoing support and care.
• Our Queensland Branch is managed by David Gavin. David has specialised in supporting vulnerable people for the past 15 years and has worked both within the Government and the Non-Government sectors. David has a person-centred approach with respect to supporting individuals and is committed to providing holistic quality care. David is supported in clinical management by Chris Smith RN Clinical Manager/Educator.
To provide a quality holistic service for our clients, with their families and carers, that is responsive to each person's needs, culture and aspirations.
It is important that everybody who works with Complete Care Team understands that the client is the focus of our service.
We do this by:
• Providing a quality home based person-centred service which puts clients at the centre of the decision making and planning process to help identify and achieve their goals.
• Providing a holistic model of care embracing the physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural, linguistic and social needs of each individual.
• Actively involving the client’s family/guardian, and other relevant professionals in the development and implementation of the client’s plan according to the wishes of the client.
• Assisting clients to have valued roles in the community both locally and within the broader community through identifying their individual needs, roles, strengths, hobbies and aspirations for now and in the future.
• Maximising each client's potential for independence & quality of life by providing a responsive and personalised service to each client’s needs, wants, beliefs, aspirations and strengths.
• Demonstrating respect for each client's cultural, religious and linguistic background.
• Adhering to WH&S principles and ensure a safe work environment for staff and clients by providing on-going training to all staff and implementing risk management procedures in the workplace.
And by providing highly skilled, qualified & experienced personnel:
• Registered Nurses
• Enrolled Nurses
• Assistant Nurses - Certificate Level III
• Attendant Carers
Who have completed:
• A rigorous recruitment and selection process
• Working with Children Checks
• National Police Checks
• Induction process emphasising high quality person-centred-service provision, following Complete Care Team's Staff Policy and Procedures Manual, and participate in ongoing training, supervision and support.
Quality of life for clients, their carers and families whereby their potential is maximised.
Complete Care Team have been successful in achieving certification to the Australian Community Industry Standard (ACIS 2018) and the NDIS Practice Standards 2018. This has enabled Complete Care Team to improve quality across all areas of the organisation.
Complete Care Team is required to undergo an Audit of its Quality Management Systems annually to maintain certification. The Audits are conducted by Q-Audit, who has signed a contract binding them to follow strict confidentiality guidelines in relation to the audits.