About Complete Care Team
Complete Care Team provides Attendant Care and Nursing Care for people in the community with high support needs.
Complete Care Team (CCT) was established in 1999. The registered office is 7 Hope St, Blaxland, in the lower Blue Mountains.
Our newly established Blacktown Office is located at Unit 1A, Level 2, 2 Turbo Road, Kings Park.
We provide service to Western Sydney, The Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains and Greater Sydney Regions.
The CEO Director of Complete Care Team are Rhonda Barrett RN.
Rhonda Barrett, has over 33 years experience in Nursing and has been Director of Complete Care Team since establishment in 1999. Rhonda is responsible for all aspects of Complete Care Teams operations including service provision for our clients and carers. Prior to this Rhonda worked in a local Residential Aged Care Service in the capacity of Nurse Unit Manager and in Home Nursing Services. Rhonda has certificates in Gerontology and Clinical Gerontology. Rhonda provides on-going professional support and accessibility to all our clients and oversees training and supervision of field staff via our service co-ordination team providing reliable and personalised care.
Our Blacktown Office is managed by Barbra McCauley, Barbra has worked with Complete Care Team for over 15 years and has over 25 years of financial, HR & administration experience. Barbra oversees all aspects of the Blacktown office and is supported by RN Service Co-ordinator Vanessa Thumbarin.
Vanessa is a Registered Nurse with over 12 years of experience in Nursing. Vanessa has had experience in several different areas of nursing including acute, medical/surgical, maternity, rehabilitation, disability, community care and residential aged care. Vanessa works closely with staff and the clients to provide ongoing support and care.
To provide a quality holistic service for our clients, with their families and carers, that is responsive to each person's needs, culture and aspirations.
It is important that everybody who works with Complete Care Team understands that the client is the focus of our service.
We do this by:
• Providing a quality home based person-centred service which puts clients at the centre of the decision making and planning process to help identify and achieve their goals.
• Providing a holistic model of care embracing the physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural, linguistic and social needs of each individual.
• Actively involving the client’s family/guardian, and other relevant professionals in the development and implementation of the client’s plan according to the wishes of the client.
• Assisting clients to have valued roles in the community both locally and within the broader community through identifying their individual needs, roles, strengths, hobbies and aspirations for now and in the future.
• Maximising each client's potential for independence & quality of life by providing a responsive and personalised service to each client’s needs, wants, beliefs, aspirations and strengths.
• Demonstrating respect for each client's cultural, religious and linguistic background.
• Adhering to WH&S principles and ensure a safe work environment for staff and clients by providing on-going training to all staff and implementing risk management procedures in the workplace.
And by providing highly skilled, qualified & experienced personnel:
• Registered Nurses
• Enrolled Nurses
• Assistant Nurses - Certificate Level III
• Attendant Carers
Who have completed:
• A rigorous recruitment and selection process
• Working with Children Checks
• National Police Checks
• Induction process emphasizing high quality person-centred-service provision, following Complete Care Team's Staff Policy and Procedures Manual, and participate in ongoing training, supervision and support.
Quality of life for clients, their carers and families whereby their potential is maximised.
Complete Care Team have been successful in achieving certification to the Attendant Care Industry Standard (ACIS 2013) and Third Party Verification for the NSW Disability Standards. This has enabled Complete Care Team to improve quality across all areas of the organisation. Complete Care Team is certified for 3 years.
Complete Care Team is required to undergo an Audit of its Quality Management Systems annually to maintain certification. The Audits are conducted by Q-Audit, who has signed a contract binding them to follow strict confidentiality guidelines in relation to the audits.